Monday, August 3, 2015

Ask, and Ye Shall Receive

Hey guys!!!

I'm happy to be here.  I feel like I have so much to tell you, but I don't even know where to start.

Since I've come to San Marcos, I've been incredibly busy and I've felt very powerless and like I'm doing a lot of things wrong.  I'm working hard, but I've just felt off, for some reason or another.  I try, and I pray, but I just feel like something has been wrong.

So... I prayed a lot, and decided to fast.  

Frankly, even the day during the fast it was awful.  Lessons were falling, people were rejecting us very directly, and I was left feeling very .... tired.  tired of trying, tired of failing, and tired of just doing it all wrong, even if I'm going through the checklist mission prep boxes.  

Then, close to the end of the day... God answered.  

Honestly guys.... There has just been miracle after miracle since then.  I know my emails have kind of sucked lately... They've been short and really choppy.  And.... Today's will be like that too.  But, from here and out, they'll be better again.  I just had to take today to focus more on my family.  

So.. With that said, next week will hold much more.  Just know.... God answers.  He always does.  He has, and I have never known it more clearly.  Love you guys.

Love, 
Kristian
 
Song of the Week:  You'll Be In My Heart - from Tarzan.  Love you, Mama.  You're the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment