Monday, October 5, 2015

Big Changes and Big Hopes

Hey everybody!!!

Honestly, there comes a point where you don't really know how to say everything you want to say.  You just kind of get on and do it and hope for the best... So.... I think that I'll just tell you the big things that are happening and some of the thoughts that came to me during the week.


First, I had changes, but I'm still here in San Marcos.  I am grateful and astonished to say that I HAVE GIVEN BIRTH AGAIN!  This past week I was given the amazing opportunity to welcome a new missionary into the field:

Elder Rogers!

..Yeah, another gringo!  That's TWO gringo babies in the mission!  ;D


Second, I think that the biggest thing that hit me during the week was General Conference.  For one thing, it was my third in the mission.... Only 1 left.  That's a weird feeling.  BUT, WHAT a conference it was.  I think I might actually organize a little GC letter next week, showing some of the amazing parallels I saw throughout the conference.  The biggest ones are these:

1.  Exaltation is the goal.

2.  Exercise your faith.

3.  Honor the Sabbath.

4.  Modern Day Prophets are exactly that.

5.  Be a light in a world of darkness.


I LOVE YOU ALL, I know the letter is short.... But, You all know that after big things happen... there's a little pause.... Then comes the boom.  ;D  I'll be keeping you all up to date!  LOVE YOU ALL!!!!


Elder Kristian Huff


Song of the Week:  Bittersweet Symphony by the Verve.

No comments:

Post a Comment