Monday, February 16, 2015

Just A Pause!



Hey guys!

It was a good week, fairly uneventful, and I DO have things to say....  BUT....  I really just wanna focus on the fam this week.  Next week, you'll get an awesome story about world religions and why God is important and other super cool stuff like that.  But... For now...

Happy Valentine's Day.  If you think yours was bad.. Just remember that I spent mine trying to stop people from making bad decisions, and.... Well.... Spending the night with a dude.  You are not gonna get much lower than that.

Love you guys.  Good luck with everything.  Smile always, pray always... All that jazz.  If you ever need anything, I'm here!  ALSO..... I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY.  If you were waiting for a sign... HERE IT IS.  CHANGE YOUR LIFE.  DO IT.  NOW.

Elder Huff

Also.... Song of the week, Go Back, RM Soundtrack. :D  Great song.  You feeling down?  LISTEN TO IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment