Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Because I'm HAPPY

HELLO my dear friends and family!

It is a BEAUTIFUL day here in San Lorenzo Honduras, and I am happy to report that EVERYTHING IS AWESOME.

Yeah, Lego Movie. Just watch it. Just do it.
But seriously, guys, I have never been happier.  I don’t even know where to begin. It has been a week of miracles - a week of magic, to say the least.  The truth is, I'm not planning on telling all the specifics - honestly, there's just too much and some of it is just... impossible to put into words. But, it is enough to say that God really truly is watching over us.  He's more real than we understand - and everything we read about really happened.... and those same things can happen today. And... They really do.

Now, I don't have a lot to report, just a few little updates, so that you guys have an idea of what's going on in my life here!

First - Elder Batista and I are great. We work well together and he's super chill.  He likes to burst out in random song in the mornings, and we have a portable piano that plays jazzy battle hymns and old school classical ’day at the races’ kind of music.  Basically, our mornings are rarely boring. Nor our daily walking. Nor our nightly planning sessions.

Secondly - Amapala is growing. We have a lot of blessings on the way, and you all already know that I'll keep you updated on any big things that happen. And, as one of these occurences, this week we had 34 people in church - which means that we might be needing a new meeting place, if it keeps up!

Thirdly - ..... I've been in the mission for a long time. .... Like, a really long time.

Fourthly - I AM SO HAPPY. Life is just good right now. Work is great, the feeling is great, and our vibe is GREAT.

Lastly - I apologize that i don't write a lot.  I just... find that there's  so much to say and no way to say it.  I'll always write little things here and there - but if you want to know all the stuff i could actually tell you... You'll have to ask me face to face in a few months. ;D 

But anyway.. I love you all. SO much.  Just remember that.  I'm always here for each and every one of you.

Elder Kristian Huff

No comments:

Post a Comment