Monday, September 7, 2015

Call it Progress

Hey guys!

Grande Eres Tu
I truly have to express my gratitude for each and every one of you for all you've done for me.... I've learned so much these past few weeks, and I feel as if everything is progressing in a miraculous way.  But, having said such, I truly feel that I shouldn't disclose the specifics as of right now, mostly for the sake of avoiding 'jinxing' said progress.  I love you all so much, and I feel that these next few weeks hold great success - for example, this week we had 23 people in church - a San Marcos record, last week having had 20.  The miracle about all of this is the truth that these people are truly progressing - but the word 'progress' just doesn't seem to say it right. That word cannot adequately express the journey that many of these people are taking.... So, I suppose you could also call it conversion - myself being one of those people.  

What more can I say.... Well, just stay strong always.  Thanks to all that have been a part of this journey.  I love this gospel, and I LOVE being a missionary.  You'll hopefully have great news in the coming weeks.  Until then.... Just remember to pray.  I think I'll probably start writing about gospel topics again in the coming weeks..... ;D

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.  THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU.

Elder Huff
Song of the Week: Brightly Beams Our Father's Mercy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment