Monday, July 20, 2015

Quick note!



I am sorry guys - 
This week’s letter is also going to be short because I was at a Zone activity on the other side of Honduras, which is a 4 hours bus ride from my area, so my time is short!   But hey, we went to the beach – so that’s cool.  (Just a little FYI - My area is the farthest area away in the Mission and it is so beautiful here!  It’s the kind of place that you only see in your dreams – ahhh I love it here!)
Quick rundown of the week - super busy, working really hard - AND – I gave 4 interviews on Friday for baptism on Saturday.  I also got to baptize Flor, who is the sweetest little 9 year old, on Saturday! 
I will write more next week, I promise. 
I love you all, and if you need anything, I will do what I can from Honduras.
Elder Kristian Huff

Song of the week: I Hope They Call Me on a Mission!
(and next week’s messages will be better – I promise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment