Monday, May 11, 2015

Hmm...Mormons? (Part 1.5)

Well hey everybody!

This has been a FANTASTIC week for the strict reason that I GOT TO TALK TO MY FAMILY YESTERDAY!  (and yes, Rachel, Ashley J., Tyler, you count as family.  I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!) 

Best Mother's Day ever.  And I'm not even a mother. :D  I just have the best one in the world.  Seriously guys.... I don't care if you are a mother or not, you gotta come and meet mine.  She'll be like, your best friend whenever you need it and she gives great advise and she's funny and super loving and super humble and like the best listener and she'll never let you feel alone and honestly blog is not the best way to tell you guys this.  I'll figure something out.  Either Way..... 

MY MOM ROCKS.

I love you Mama. And Nanny.  And Dad.  AND JAKOB YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD AND I MISS YOU AND WE ARE WAY TOO COOL FOR THE WORLD. 

And I love you guys.  Frankly, this week is Mormons Part 1.5 because I kind of just wanted to write a few more personal emails.  Next week, I will continue. 

SHOUTOUTS: 
Tyler, Ashley J., Rachel (I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH), Nicolle, Moses, Joy, Rebecca, Enoch, Blythe, Kailey, Mexi Goodness.... You guys are the bomb.  And the best.  AND I LOVE YOU.

Have a great week guys.  This was a pretty chill week.  Also, Mama, I LOVE YOU, and if you feel like it, you can add in a few of the skype moments or phrases you feel are appropriate to share.  :)  

Well.... That's about it for now. Until we meet again.  On my email.

Elder Huff 

Song of the Week:  Best of Me by Sum 41, dedicated to all those who I left behind - I'll be coming back for every one of you.  I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! haha I bet it was awesome to see him!

    ReplyDelete